(NOAH) "I want to keep this belt, and anyone who wants to come for it, I will fight them any time." - Daisuke Harada's 4th defence


12th March 2018
Yahoo Japan

The GHC Junior Heavyweight Champion, Daisuke Harada (31) succeeded in defeating the challenger HAYATA, in his fourth defence.

Harada received a surprise attack by HAYATA at the entrance, as HAYATA gathered momentum from this opportunity, his development in the match became painful. HAYATA also kicked out of the German Suplex Hold in one count. Still he continued with this and finally took the three count at seventeen minutes and 29 seconds.

Harada said, "HAYATA is strong, but I had a secret myself and I kept to the winning pattern. I want to keep this belt, and anyone who wants to come for it, I will fight them any time."

Link to original article in Japanese from Yahoo Sports

Comments