(NOAH) Daisuke Harada vs HAYATA, signing ceremony for Junior Heavyweight Tag Match


21st February 2018
Noah.co.jp

On February 20th at TGI Fridays, Pro Wrestling Noah held the GHC Heavyweight signing for the match at the Yokohama Tournament, Daisuke Harada vs HAYATA.
Comments of both wrestlers are below.


Q: Please share your enthusiasm for the title match?

HARADA: Welcome everyone (laughs) There have been several battles assembled before the title match on March 11th. Two weeks ago today, HAYATA took the pinfall over me directly. I am thinking that this is not about Noah Junior or about RATELS, this match is between me and HAYATA. That is all.

HAYATA: Same


Q: You were talking about the match being only about yourself and HAYATA, please tell us of your thoughts on HAYATA.

HARADA: Since Osaka we have been having single matches many times, but this time it will be for the belt. I have been doing this for a long time, but I want to welcome this title match as a culmination.

Q: HAYATA, what do you think about Daisuke Harada?

HAYATA: Nothing in particular

Q: HAYATA, why do you want this belt?

HAYATA:.......

Q: There are four GHC matches arranged for the night, do you want to have the most impressive with HAYATA?

HARADA: Well, I am enthusiastic about "aiming for the best match of the evening". Regarding my feelings now, I want to compete against Kenoh. Prehaps, I can make a title match with Kenoh. At this time I can complete with HAYATA in the best way possible and make an interesting match. I would like to compete against Kenoh.

Q: You have been defeated twice via pinfill, but what is the most important skill?

HARADA: It is not loosing to the Headache. I have been defeated twice by it, one at the junior tag championship, and I want to prove that I will not be.

Q: It seems necessary to prepare something hidden?

HARADA: I have some skills that HAYATA does not. I will not show them yet, but HAYATA also has things that are surprising. I want to have a match with a good result.


Link to original article from Noah.co.jp (in Japanese)

Comments